Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW!?!

Well, this past week I was bragging to my dad that it was in the 60's and we were running around without jackets on. Then today I wake up to find this:



It nevers snows like this in Virginia. We have about 10 inches. The girls were dying to go out so we pulled on some tights our jeans a couple of sweatshirts and jackets and headed out. Crue and I lasted about 5 mins and the girls and Christian about 20.







After all of the fun it was time to head back indoors and have some hot cocoa and toast mmm!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So fun! Brinley only let us walk about five feet out the door before we had to go back in. Maybe next year!

The Cushing Family said...

I can't believe the weather you guys keep getting out there. We never had that in the 5 years we were there.
I also can't believe how big Crue is. It is so strange to see how grown up all of your kids are.
Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying seeing the end of school in sight. YEA!!!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

This snow has been crazy! It looks like you guys had a good time in it though!

Alison said...

I love that picture of Crue sitting in the snow. What did he think of all the cold white stuff?