Friday, February 5, 2010

More Snow!

I usually love snow. I have always loved it growing up. BUT, when they shut the whole state down because of a few inches it gets pretty annoying. We had 10 inches of snow last week. They closed Kayla's school Monday thru Wednesday, and opened 2 hours late on Thursday. They have decided to cancel school today due to a possible storm tonight. The governor has declared a state of emergency so they are prepared. They haven't emptied our dumpster all week. Its kind of funny. I can remember having one snow day growing up and it was because it snowed a couple of feet over night. Now poor Kayla is stuck running errands with me.:) I also wanted to post some pics I had take of the kids way back in September. I know really late, but I have loved all of them.




6 comments:

Pace's said...

WAHOO MANDY! Welcome back to the world of blogging! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures. Your kids are so photogenic and beautiful. I'm happy to see some new posts and proud to report only one breakdown from dillan since Kayla's been gone. We all miss you all like crazy. Talk to you soon!

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Cute Mand! I love the pics! I cannot believe they are so silly about the snow! But I guess if they let all the Virginian's drive around in the snow it would cause some havoc since they have no idea how to do it! Tell the kids hi from us and Easton and Caden! Easton still gets really excited if I mention the girls. We're sure excited to see you guys in May!

Dan and Sara said...

Ok, those are the CUTEST pictures ever! Did you take them yourself? I love them!!

That's so crazy about the snow thing - that they shut down everything for a couple inches... I wish when it snowed here I didn't have to work! Now that would be awesome :)

Miss you!

Christian said...

I wish I could take pictures this cute, but no I had a friend take them for me. She was really nervous I don't know why.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I love you kids. They are so cute, and completely photogenic. I had so much fun! I'm glad you finally updated your blog, it's nice to see what you guys have been up to.

Alison said...

Oh these pictures are soooo adorable!!! I love them!! And I have to totally agree about the snow. Here we are day 5 of no school. We haven't had church for 2 weeks. I feel like we're hibernating. :) Miss you!