Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh the Days!

Poor Mylee has had a runny nose for a few days and she hated that she had to keep getting toilet paper all the time. So I told her to stick a little extra in her pocket and she would have some for later. Well, she decided to go one step further and add some to each belt loop also. She was so proud!


My little baby isn't so much a baby anymore. He is finally mobile and into everything: the toilet, toilet paper, fridge, cupboards, books, crayons, and he loves the stairs. He has even pulled 4 keys off of the keyboard on our computer. I would get mad but look at that face!



4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love it. That grin is priceless!

Dan and Sara said...

Oh wow, I agree - you could never get mad at that little cutie! He is getting so big!!

That story about Miley is hilarious - you have the cutest family.

Skylar and Lauren said...

Oh he is soooo cute Mandy! I always think that with Belle...if u weren't so cute-there's a reason they're so darling! Will u let christian know that I am ready for an appt whenever he is! thanks!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I love Crue. What a doll! He can come over and pull keys off my keyboard anytime he wants!