Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanks for the tag, Lindsay!

7 things I can do:
1. Use the leftover food in the fridge and come up with a totally new dinner.
2. Think of cute easy crafts for my kids
3. Play the game, Set, pretty good
4. Sing great (or least my kids think so)
5. Make good chocolate chip cookies
6. Tell when someone needs my help, without being asked
7. I am a good listener (so I have been told)

7 things I can't do:
1. Sing (I think)
2. Run (Christian says it is alot easier to tell me things I can't do)
3. I can't bend over (Kayla thinks I will squish the baby)
4. Paint without making a mess
5. Tell people no
6. Go to sleep if the kids are making noise, or Christian is studying downstairs
7. Parallel park

Things I always say:
1. Mylee, I can't understand you when you use that voice.
2. Please hurry (because it takes Kayla an hour and half to get ready for school)
3. No (Kayla says)
4. I love you
5. How was school?
6. One, two, three
7. Oh my goodness

Things I always eat (well lately it has been changing a lot)
1. plain grapefruit peeled like an orange
2. clementines
3. hot chocolate
4. chicken
5. chocolate
6. edaname (soy beans)
7. string cheese

4 comments:

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Hey Mandy! We love you guys and sure miss you! Tell Kayla thanks for watching out for the baby!

Alison said...

This is awesome Mandy!! I love it!

Lindsay G. Photography said...

Thanks for playing Mandy! Missing you tons--are you still opening the envelope on Christmas???

Pace Family said...

Curtis and I think you make the best chocolate chip cookies EVER!!!WE sure are missing all of you and can't wait to hear from you on christmas. We love you all and hope to see you soon...MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, Curtis, Tyra, Dillan, Casyn, and of course baby Kamry!