Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 Days Until Christmas!



This year has been a little bit different for me. I love being with family on Christmas. For us that meant a lot of traveling between houses, but it was so nice to see everyone. This year we have decided to stay home and have a Christmas brunch. Then sometime in the afternoon we will open our envelope. J/K. I know everyone is excited. We will be opening it first thing in the morning and I will try to post as soon as the presents are opened. In the meantime here are some cute pictures of the girls. We have a neighbor that works at a hospital by us and she asked Santa to come and visit. He showed up Tuesday night in an ambulance. Kayla was the first one out the door and on his lap before any of the other kids, and before I found the camera or my shoes. So, thanks Alison for taking the picture. Mylee on the other hand would not sit by him unless I held her there. Afterwards, she told the next time she see Santa she won't be shy anymore.

3 comments:

marci and josh said...

The girls are so cute! Have a Merry Christmas.

Alison said...

So cute! Can't wait to hear the NEWS!! :)

Lindsay G. Photography said...

The girls look adorable. Missing you this Christmas!! I will watch your blog with baited breath on Christmas!