Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays!






I just love the holiday season, and this year it was great because my sister, Megan, was able to come and stay with us for a few days. This is the first time since we moved that we have had family with us during Thanksgiving. I loved having her here. And the girls are already asking when she is going to come back. We didn't have much time with her but we did try to squeeze in a lot of activities: gingerbread houses, thanksgiving crafts, Christmas cards, and Thanksgiving. I love the picture of both girls working on their necklace that both concentrate with the same look on their face. Thanks Meg for coming we already miss you. On another note Christian has been growing a mustache. There is a fraturnity at his school that is collecting money for anyone willing to grow one and then post the pictures online. They are donating all of it to Toys for Tots. What do you think? Mylee doesn't like it but then she doesn't like any kind of whiskers.

9 comments:

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Those pics are so cute! Tell the girls hi from us and their Indian hats look great! We miss you guys so much and we're so excited to see you more next summer!

Dan and Sara said...

The mustache made me laugh! But I always believe in doing things like that for a great cause!

Your girls are so cute, and I loved the picture of them with Megan. She looks cute as ever! I'm glad she could spend time with you for Thanksgiving, I'm sure you loved it!

Chelsey and Brandt said...

That is so good that he is growing the mustache for a good cause. But it SOOOO does not look like him at all. I dont think he has ever had facial hair, has he? But way to go on growing it!!! Jonathan grew some facial hair too, Holy cow the Peck boys are having a mid-life crisis. Looks great Christian!! Amanda we want to see the baby bump!!

The Flitton's said...

So Jared tried to grow one last year - it was the Jazz 'Stache - and he wouldn't shave it until they lost and let me tell you how nasty that thing got. At least yours is for a good cause. Hope you have a good Holiday.

Pace Family said...

nice stache christian I can't wait for Curtis to come home so i can show it to him. you just made my day.

Chris and Michelle said...

That mustache is awesome Christian! I can't stop laughing! Good Times.

Amber said...

Hey Mander!
Will you e-mail me your address? I'm sending out christmas cards!
Thanks Mander
Amber

anne said...

First off...I think Christian looks scary! That mustache has to go when that is over. (Sorry.)
Also, will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas Card?
annevernon@gmail.com

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Hey Brosef,

Wow you're right, that 'stache is off the charts. Too bad you had to shave it :(