Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beach Days!






So with in the last 3 weeks I have been to the beach 3 times. It has been so much fun. We first went to the beach when Christian's sisters were here. The water was perfect and the Whit and Joc were so good to play with my kids in the water. They showed Kayla and Mylee how to body surf. Whit and Joc did a great job. Kayla and Mylee literally stuck their head in the sand, with their bums in the air and let a wave go over them, that was their version of body surfing. Then last week I took the kids to the beach again with some other moms. The girls loved having friends their age to play with. I was lucky enough today to go again with Christian and the girls. He took the day off and we had a family day. We went boogie boarding (christian would start and then grab the girls on the way in), made mermaid tails, body surfed. And then Mylee asked if we could all go on a date together and talk about ourselves. So that is just what we did. Thanks Christian for taking us. I am going to miss you while I am gone.

4 comments:

anne said...

So FUN! We really need to visit you guys out there before you move. I want a beach day so bad. :)

The Cushing Family said...

I love seeing how much fun you guys are having!!! Definitely hit the beach as much as you can before you're somewhere without one. We miss you guys and hope things are going well. I still can't believe you have a boy!!! I still picture things the same way as when we left.

Dan and Sara said...

That looks like a blast! Your kids say the funniest things, it always makes me laugh. I wish we lived near the beach too!

I just barely saw your comment on my blog - if you're still out in Utah, give me a call... I would love to see you! 801-493-9171

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Thats awesome that you guys got to go to the beach so much! I love the beaches out here! Your girls are so cute, and Crue is handsome as he could be! Your slideshow is awesome too, the pic of Kayla wearing Crue's shorts killed me! Thats just too funny.