Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter






I am finally posting some new pictures. We are all doing great. Crue has started sleeping about 5 hours a night and he is growing so fast. He is 6 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast it has gone. The girls adore him and I have had to give them some rules about playing with him. They aren't allowed to carry him, or bug him when he is sleeping. I definitely miss all of the help that I have had the last few weeks. We were so lucky and had both families come out to visit. We were all so spoiled with all of the help and treats that our Grandma and Grandpas brought for us. We were able to go to Kayla's school a few times for lunch, go have a campfire, shopping (of course), and many more adventures. Funny story: When Grandma Kate (Peck) and Grandpa Dave were here they showed the girls how to play a hidden picture game on the computer. Well, this morning as we were having our Easter Egg hunt the girls were having a hard time. Finally Christian asked them to stand next to the door and he took a picture of them. He then asked them to look at the picture and try to find the egg. Kayla just about ran into the door with her head earlier and still never saw the egg until she found it in the picture. Fun times! Mylee decided she only wanted to find boiled eggs. And neither of the girls cared about their dresses that much. Next year we are doing eggs only. Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. PS. for those people that I am making gifts for please email me your mailing address: mandy1peck@gmail.com

7 comments:

anne said...

So glad everything is going well. I'm glad your families were able to come out to help. I'm sure that was a life saver. AND SUPER SUPER glad Crue is out of the hospital and everything is fine. :)
We're still hoping everything goes well down here so we can come for a visit sometime. :)

Pace Family said...

Oh my heck it is a miracle. you posted. you slacker. :) I'm so glad you and everyone else is doing well. Who's the cute boy with your sister? and Which one is he with meg or missy. talk to you soon.

Maclaine & Sara said...

Oh, I would love to get my hands on Crue--there's nothing better than new babies! I am happy to hear all is well, you have a beautiful family.

Dan and Sara said...

Well I am so behind on reading blogs, I feel so bad I'm just reading yours! Congratulations on your baby Crue. He is beautiful! That's scary that he was so early and had to go into the NICU. I'm so happy to hear he is home with you now. You look fabulous, as usual. I loved the picture with your mom & sisters... I haven't seen them forever. Hope you're doing great! Miss ya!

The Flitton's said...

I love the picture of the girls on Easter morning with the egg behind them - classic! I'm glad Crue is doing so good - he is so CUTE!!! Hope all is well.

Skylar and Lauren said...

I love the matching coats! Too cute! It was fun chatting the other day...u're such a sweet heart and so are ur girls, they come up and say hi to baby belle at church sometimes and i just think it's adorable...oh to be seen in the eyes of a child! I can't believe he is sleeping 5 hours that's great! Although with three, I'm sure u really need the rest!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

What a darling family! It is so nice when you have family around to help you! Crue is just as darling as he can be and your girls are too cute. I love the first picture you posted of the two of them. I'm gonna show up at your house one of these day to maul that little one of yours too! Watch out!!