Monday, March 9, 2009

Who Wants a Gift?


I saw this on a friends blog and I thought it sounded so fun.
The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!Let the games begin!!(Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!!)(I promise it will be something good!)

4 comments:

Pace Family said...

Pick me...I really want some delicious cookies. Just keep that in mind.:)

Messimoo said...

I got on here to see the pictures of Crue. He is so cute! The kiddos just love him!

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear everything went well and that he is doing better.

I would LOVE to participate in your little game. I love making fun little things. Hope you are all doing well!

Jody said...

Amanda,
I ,Jody (Rydalch) Harris, linked here from Jenny's blog and was so happy to see what you have been up to. Congrats on making it to and through dental school, and most recently on your new little one. I'd forgotten that we not only have the same anniversary, but also the same birthday. Do you mind if I check back from time to time to see what's going on?

You all look great! I'm glad Crue is improving. We just had a liitle boy too...so much fun!

Pace Family said...

I WANT PICTURES!!!! Get blogging that cute baby boy, you SLACKERS!!!